Don’t get overwhelmed by the current crisis have a management strategy
12 Steps to support and lead your charity
The Coronavirus pandemic is a crisis for us all, not least small charities. The challenge is how do you keep your charity on track when it feels like all of the focus is on the virus.
Having a crisis management strategy that is simple and effective will reassure everyone that action is being taken in the right way at the right time.
The following 12 step plan will focus on addressing the crisis and the leadership needed to do it.
1. Create a Solutions Team
2. Facts rather than conjecture
3. Give the solution team focus by relieving them of other responsibilities.
4. Resolve ASAP
5. Be Poised and Positive
7. As the leader take ownership and
8. Be Present
10. Once the solution team have identified solutions get behind them
11. Make sure you stay focused on the real Crisis
12. Refresh Your Goals
If you would like help developing your plan I am here to help.